|Cheap Lost Head Nails/ Headless Nails/ Finishing Nails Price|
|Material||Q195 or Q235 iron wire rod or according to request|
|Size||1″ – 6″|
|Finish||Polished or Galvanized|
|Loading Quantity||25-28 Tons per 20GP|
|Packing||A. Net weight 20-25kgs/carton without inner boxes or poly bags
B. 5kgs/inner box, 6 boxes/carton
C. 3.125kgs/inner box, 8 boxes/carton
D. 1kg/poly bag, 25bags/carton
E. 500grams/poly bag, 50bags/carton
F. 1kg/inner box, 25boxes/carton —- As required
- 20-25kg/carton bulk packing or 1kg/polybag , 20-25polybags/ctn
- W.5kg,N.W.3.5kg/carton,with 16 inner boxes
3. 600g/box,25 boxes/carton
4. 5kg/box,6 boxes/carton;
5. 200g/plastic bag,80 bags/carton
6. G.W.14kg.N.W.10.4kg/wooden case,with 16 inner boxes
7. according to request
30% in advance by T/T,70% against with copy of B/L.
within 15-30 days after receive customers’ deposit.
Generally used for furniture, and now the woodworking craftsmanship of the past has been changed.
It is widely used in electric planers, chainsaws, headless iron hammers, and row nails.
It can make the surface of furniture more flat and smooth, and it is easy to be suitable for panel gluing.
Experience the Difference with Headless Nails
Crafting beautiful wooden surfaces takes skill and technique; however its not always easy without the right tools at your disposal. This is where our quality headless nails come into play; developed based on an abundance of experience within the industry.
We understand woodworkers’ needs when it comes down to precise finishes; this influenced us when crafting our product range which uses cutting edge technology resulting in uniformly shaped, sized and lengthened nails – ideal for achieving clean lines every time.
Our innovative headless nails are versatile enough to apply in various woodworking environments such as furniture making, panel gluing, electric planers and chainsaws.
They’re perfect for professionals and enthusiasts looking to elevate their craft.
Say goodbye to frustration with traditional mechanisms that fall short of expectations; join the headless nail revolution today for unparalleled superiority in your woodworking projects.
At our company we’re committed to providing clients with high quality products and exceptional service. Our headless nails are no exception – versatile and adaptable enough for an array of woodworking projects of various scales or sizes.
We’re cognizant that customers may have different financial circumstances, which is why we offer flexible payment plans: pay 30% upfront via T/T and the remaining 70% upon B/L copy reception.
Fast delivery times are also important to us – orders placed will get dispatched in just 15 30 days after deposit reception. Besides being a practical addition to your woodworking toolkit using headless nails guarantees better precision when it comes to achieving seamless surface finishes; unlike traditional nails theres no visible mark left behind after insertion thanks to their unique design features that promote superior quality results every time.
When it comes to achieving high quality results in woodworking without breaking the bank or sacrificing material preservation there’s no better choice than our headless nails. Their versatility makes them viable for numerous applications while being an affordable option when purchased in bulk allowing additional cost savings without cutting corners around quality or durability. Moreover their ability to minimize unwanted damage will prevent harm from being done on wooden surfaces during installation – guaranteeing excellence at every stage of your projects development. That said, perhaps one of their most significant perks is that they require minimal sanding compared with traditional options— saving both time and energy to deliver top tier outcomes with minimal effort. So make an informed choice for your woodworking needs choose our headless nails and elevate your experience to the next level.
Seeking novelty in ones daily pursuits can be immensely rewarding— why not start by exploring these? Introducing variety into ones routine holds the potential to breathe new life into even the most mundane activities. As wise words from Thomas Edison attest: “I have not failed.
I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” Reframe failures as stepping stones towards the ultimate goal- discovering what resonates best with oneself!