G Sod Staple
|Product name||Sod Staple|
|Size:||3/4X14GA, 3/4X9GA, 7/8X14GA, 1X9GA, 1-1/4X9GA, 1-1/2X9GA, 1-3/4X9GA|
|Type:||Round head with smooth shank or twisted shank,ring shank flat head|
|Treatment:||Bright polish, Electro galvanized, hot dipped galvanized|
|Packing:||Net weight 20-25kgs/carton without poly bags or inner boxes|
|1kgs/poly bag, 25 bags/carton|
|5kgs/box, 4 boxes/carton|
|3.125kgs/inner box, 8 boxes/carton|
|20kgs/wooden box with 16 inner boxes inside|
|or according to your requirements|
Packing Details : 1000PCS/CTN,60CTNS/PALLET
Delivery Details : We have some rugular sizes in stock that can send it to you more earlier, so you don’t have to wait the lead time.
Payment term: 30% in advance by T/T,70% against with copy of B/L.
Delivery time: within 15-30 days after receive customers’ deposit.
- Hold sod on hills or curves
- Secure landscape fabric to reduce birds or keep birds away
- Hold on wire for pet containtment systems (dog fences)
- Secure ourdoor wires or holiday decorations
- Secure tomato cages
- Pin down lawn or landscaping edging
- Hold on water /soaket hoses or drip irrigation .
The G Sod Staple – an innovative solution designed to cater to all your outdoor needs! Our versatile product offers excellent support for sod on slopes or curves while additionally securing landscape fabrics from pesky birds. Furthermore, it also holds wiring for pet containment systems (dog fences) as well as securing holiday decorations during festivities.
Needless to say – with 1000PCS available in each carton and 60CTNS per pallet- your outdoor projects will never run short on supplies!
The best part about our product? We maintain regular sizes in stock; hence shipments can be dispatched quicker than anticipated- ideal for those pushing rigorous schedules! In addition, installing G Sod Staples couldn’t be more effortless- merely place it into the soil and watch it work its magic!
We understand the hassle that payment processes can cause. As a result, we offer a flexible payment option of 30% in advance via T/T, with the remaining 70% against a copy of the bill of landing (B/L). Our customers demand convenience when purchasing products from us; hence we offer flexible payment options while also ensuring timely deliveries. Within 15-30 days of receiving your deposit, we can dispatch your G Sod Staple for immediate use in outdoor projects without unnecessary delays.
Time is scarce for many people; therefore, we offer swift and reliable delivery services for those on the go. We pledge to maintain our commitment towards providing affordable quality products at G Sod Staple – ones built to last even when subjected to challenging natural elements as they’re crafted using high-quality materials which confer durability and rust-resistance features. Testing has validated its performance across several environmental conditions so rest assured it’s fit for purpose. If you’re an outdoor enthusiast who enjoys tending to their lawn or garden with precision then look no further than the G Sod Staples.
This versatile product can be used by both professionals in landscaping as well as DIY enthusiasts alike. It conveniently holds sod on hills or curves and secures landscape fabric from any birds that might have their eye on it. Furthermore, it’s perfect for pet containment systems (dog fences), as well as holding down wires for holiday decorations.
In conclusion- be it any type of outdoor project- trust in G Sod Staples to provide top-notch results every time! Our competitive payment terms coupled with quick delivery times ensure that we are committed towards delivering exceptional value every time our customers place an order.